You might also like...

Image Map

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Shopping!

While in London, I went to one of my favourite places: Covent Garden!

This area is great for crafters (well...for getting beads and findings). That is where I found the only shop where I can get my Fimo from: The London Graphic Centre. It is the only shop so far where I can find the bigger blocks of fimo.


Then, I got all excited to get back to that little bead shop further down...but to my surprise: it was shut! I have been getting findings from that shop for a couple of years. The owner was a chinese guy, very funny and you always had some fun music in there. Anyway....
 
 
I went further down to the next shop I knew would still be there for sure: The London Bead Shop. This place is big.


They have so many different beads and findings: it is beads heaven!






I got a few beads for future projects, as well as some findings I was missing for unfinished projects I started before I went to London. With that shop, I've never had to go anywhere else. They also have a website where you can order online: I have never used it as I have always managed to go straight there lol

That's all for today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...