You might also like...

Image Map

Tuesday 29 January 2013

New scarf

A few years ago, I started to knit myself a new scarf each winter (I will have to show you some of the previous ones I have made at some point).

This winter, I tried the "bow-knot scarf" (the name varies on the internet), which I find extremely practical and cute!
For the pattern, I used a tutorial I found on a blog belonging to Megan (it is in French though, without pictures).

I tried to make one for my newborn nephew (twice), but each time it was too small. Although he is tiny, I still tend to see him tinier than he is lol Will have to try again and yes, with the measurements this time (I can already hear my sister telling me this)


Any comments?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...