You might also like...

Image Map

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Sewing project: needle case

During winter time, I do not usually do any fimo. It is too cold (especially in my flat!) and the fimo is harder to manipulate.

So I have...or find other activities. Apart from beading and knitting, I have been trying sewing since last year. But I have mainly done projects during my sewing classes, nothing too challenging on my own.

Last month, I tried to sew something again on my own and that I would use for sure. my old needle case getting too small, I took to make a nice one.

And here is the result
Click on image to enlarge

Click on image to enlarge

I found the pattern on Les Chiffonneries du chat (the blog is in French but she's made the tutorial in English too).
Click on image to enlarge

There are a lot of flaws and I think I will try to make another one at some point. Sewing several layers for the first time is not easy when you don't really know how to use a sewing machine :-)

Click on image to enlarge

Click on image to enlarge

Click on image to enlarge
I also need to work on straight lines too! But I find it cute and I'm pleased with how it turned out with this fabric combination. Oh! and my needles are (almost) all in place now.


Click on image to enlarge

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...