You might also like...

Image Map

Saturday 2 June 2012

Last night...

...I could just not sleep. You know this feeling when you are exhausted but once you hit the bed it's impossible to fall asleep and you need to do something? That's what it was.
I've had this picture in my head about a pendant I wanted to make with a certain design on it. I've been thinking about "how I could turn it into a cane" for weeks and last night was the night!

So I got started around 1am and almost 4 hours later, I was done and so excited about the result: I can say that so far it is the greatest cane I have made. It turned out exactly how I wanted :-)

What do you think?
After reduction

I also made it in 3 different sizes


That's all for today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...