You might also like...

Image Map

Tuesday 18 June 2013

A little bit of beading

It was Mother's Day a few weeks ago here and as my plan of a joint present with my niece for her mum fell a bit apart, I thought about a little something I could do for that Sunday.

Went to the shop on Saturday (yes, I like to live dangerously and it was last minute due to the explanation above lol). I bought a tank top and thought about trying bead embroidery on it.

I already had a huge respect for those doing it but now that I have tried...it's even bigger!

I started around 9pm on the Saturday and didn't stop until 6am on that Sunday morning (at that point I was way too exhausted to keep on going). I started again on Sunday around lunch time as I wanted to give it out for dinner. But I got delayed due to other events and couldn't finish it that afternoon. Was a bit gutted after all those hours :-)

In all, with my working hours and long commute time, I only managed to finish it on the Thursday night. When you think that it was only 5 rows of beads that I added on that tank top, it feels like it took forever. So I don't even want to think about the amount of time it takes for collars or whole tops to be done. But I will try this again though as you know me, I am curious :-)

Click on image to enlarge
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...