You might also like...

Image Map

Sunday 11 March 2012

Experiments...

I've had so many ideas this week and foolishly thought I would be able to do everything in two days over the weekend....buuuut...no!Although today has been a fimo marathon, yesterday wasn't. I started but then my sister asked me if I wanted to go out to the shops with her and I chose to have a moment out with her rather than staying in. And it was cool in the end, I had a good time and good laughs so it was worth it. In the process, I also stopped in a shop and found two great books which will help me with my projects. But I will talk about them later.

I experimented today and I am quite excited about the final results. I hope I will manage to find the time to do that this week as I am really curious to see if it will look nice or terribly wrong lol

In the meantime, just like at the movies, here is a little teaser of what I have been doing:


Hope you've all had a great weekend!
That's all for today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...