You might also like...

Image Map

Monday 26 March 2012

More experiments...

The weather was so nice on Saturday! Any normal person would have thought: "great! let's go out for a walk or a picnic in the park".Me? I thought: "great! I am going to try the resine I bought earlier this week!!". So I put everything out of the table in the garden and got started.
I bought the Crystal Glass Resin from Cleopatre and they didn't lie: it doesn't smell so waiting for nice weather was pointless.

Anyway, it's not dry yet but I was so impatient that I had to check it out lol
The pics are not great as it is clear on white but it gives an idea.

I played with glass paint and started to put some slices of a cane and then, put a flower in it instead. I didn't know you don't put a fresh flower in resin as it gets all...weird

I like this picture because it shows the way the paint turned out in the resin. Really like it.

The other pieces with the fimo in them were not dry yet so could not even touch them. I have to think of a way to mount them now. I'm thinking...pendants!

That's all for today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...