You might also like...

Image Map

Saturday 29 December 2012

Just because...

...you have fun with anything crafty, doesn't mean you are good at it. Just like being a butcher doesn't mean you know how to cook the meat right (yes, I am getting somewhere with this introduction, I swear)

There are loads of things I would love to do well but simply suck at and not only when it comes to crafts: French braiding, maths, cooking rice without a bag...

One thing I would really love to be better at is drawing: I have a notepad that I use to draw or sketch my ideas when it comes to the jewellery I make with polymer clay. Most of the time though, you will see that the finished result looks nothing like what is on the paper! You would probably think that I had changed my mind in the process and made something different than the original plan (whereas in my head, I think that both look the same lol)

I saw an app on the App Store two days ago and as it was voted best app of 2012, thought I would give it a try. And here is what I have done with it:


I am already a bit addicted and have made a few other sketches but jewellery related this time and I think I have found myself a very useful tool for the future. Maybe more practical than my notepad.

What do you think? Not too bad, huh? Maybe with a lot of practise, I will manage to make good things.

That's all for today :-)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...