You might also like...

Image Map

Wednesday 9 October 2013

A little bag

Over the weekend, I tried a sewing class....actually, the trial was the previous weekend...I did join the sewing class and started it over the weekend. I know I'm 33 and a few people think it is an "old women thing" BUT, I do enjoy that sort of things so yeah! I joined a sewing club!
 
My sister lent me her sewing machine for the length of the classes so I don't have to share and can focus on my work which is pretty cool.
 
I am super proud of myself as I have done my first ever sewing project with a sewing machine.
 
BEHOLD! My bag :-) "But there are two of them!", I can hear you think. Nooooo! It is reversible too!!!!

Click on image to enlarge
Click on image to enlarge
 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...