You might also like...

Image Map

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Weekend fun

One week ago, I told you I had met Alison at the ID-Creatives craft show while taking an Iris Folding workshop. We exchanged details and after a couple of emails she told me she could teach me how to make that 3D frame of hers I had seen.
 
So there I was on Saturday morning at Alison's house for a new workshop. We were joined by Melanie (from Essex) who has been making cards with Alison for a while now.
 
I have to say that I've had such a great time: time just flew! We talked, laughed, had a cup of tea and all of this in English which was even better...and yes, did some craft as well.
 
Click on image to enlarge
Anywho! Here is the finished work. I am in love with this 3D frame (even though one of the shapes opened up at the top of the frame because I haven't put enough glue at the back of the disc on top of it, but I will survive).
Click on image to enlarge
I am very glad I did this over the weekend: both Alison and Melanie were lovely and I had such a great time. I will definitely sign up for another one of her workshop!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...