You might also like...

Image Map

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Iris Folding

Today was my niece's birthday. I had only made one card before, for my sister's birthday last year, and I am not really a scrapbooking fan. That was before having tried Iris Folding that is :-)
 
Is it really considered as scrapbooking though? I don't know lol
Click on image to enlarge
In any case, I find this cupcake cute and I am happy with my work. I am glad I followed the advice from the "teacher" at the craft show two weeks ago: she said never to make a project straight away with iris folding and to train first. I made three different attempts before this final version.

Click on image to enlarge
Iris folding is fun...for now hehe!
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...