You might also like...

Image Map

Saturday 9 August 2014

Earrings holder...or so I thought

Last night I started my diy earrings holder. I've had those canvas for about a year for that purpose but was not sure on how to decorate them.
 
I finished them this afternoon but now that they are done, I am not so sure I want to turn it into that anymore. I have spent a lot of hours on them so I am scared that my heart will be crushed if I put little holes all over them. Might just keep it as a proper painting to decorate or something. Just need to find where.
 
For the actual arabesque, I typed "arabesque" in Google and used tracing paper. Unfortunately I cannot give any credit to anyone for that specific one as the image I found comes from a girl's blog and she says she got the drawing from a nail art image plate.
 
For the font used though, its name is "Maratre" by Claude Pelletier (on dafont.com).
 
Click on image to enlarge
 
 
 
Click on image to enlarge
 

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...