You might also like...

Image Map

Monday 18 August 2014

Some changes!

Hello everyone!
 
Got back today from a few days away in London to see the boyfriend and spend some quality time during my holidays.
 
I have been thinking about changing my blog for a little while but could not find a way to do what I had in mind myself.
 
Well, I am glad to say that "phase 1" of this change is now done! You will notice that my banner has changed a bit: there is a cute little character on it.
 
Of course, I have not drawn this: all the credit goes to Kris aka Runawaywithyou (check out her page on Deviant Art, her drawings are awesome!). I could not thank her enough for her work and help.
 
So for now, consider this blog as being "under construction" and do not be surprised if it changes again by your next visit :-)

post signature

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...