You might also like...

Image Map

Saturday 25 August 2012

London

Such a big city! So many things to do, so many things to see! You would think that after 9 years over there, I would have managed to see it all, but no. I had this list of things to do, but each time I looked at it, I thought "I still have time to do it, no rush". Then I decided to go back home and thought "I absolutely have to do this before I leave!" and I left...with my list full, and nothing ticked on it.

A bit like a lot of my polymer clay projects: you keep on having those ideas, you draw them in a notebook in order not to forget, but then you read blogs and tutorials and you keep on thinking "ooooh! I have to try this! No, that one! NOOO! THAT!", and you end up with a lot of different projects you wish to try but do not have time. Or you start, and never finish them because something more interesting showed up in your mind. I am trying to get better at this and work on one project at a time. And I have to say that I have been really surprised at how nice and efficient it is when you stick to one thing lol Maybe that is why I can show you more pieces?

Like this necklace for example: mini glass bottle filled with mini macarons. They are so tiny, it is tricky to make them.


That's all for today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...