You might also like...

Image Map

Thursday 23 August 2012

Tribal Dance

If you are from my generation (or the ones before), you should already be singing after having read this blog's title. Come on! I know you are. For those reading who don't have a clue as to what I am talking about...look at this.

So now that you have spent quite some time looking at the videos linked to the one I have just given you (probably even ended watching at cute, funny little cats haha!), let's go back to me!

Another necklace, still in the tribal spirit. Actually, I started it as a bracelet, but as I finished putting together the first row, I pulled it up and it placed itself into the position it is now: so I decided to turn it into a necklace. Sometimes, things do not always have to be the way you intended them to!



That's all for today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...