You might also like...

Image Map

Thursday 1 November 2012

Forgive me Fimo for I have been unfaithful...

I have been playing with seed beads for two weeks now...and I love it.

Actually, seed beads are what made me fall in love with Fimo, so I can't be such a bad person, can I?
I started making jewellery with those beads and one day was a bit annoyed at not always finding the designs I wanted so looked for a way of making my own. This is how Fimo came into my life. And we have been together since 2011.

I had forgotten seed beads for a long time and felt like using them again. So here is my first necklace of 2012 (two months away from 2013, it might be the last lol)

I have used tubular peyote stitch for it. For a first try, I am happy with the result. What do you think?



That's all for today :-)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...