You might also like...

Image Map

Sunday 11 November 2012

It's so hard to say goodbye

Maybe some of you will remember this song from Boyz II Men. It was a long time ago...on their first album. I love this album!

Anyway, I am not saying goodbye to you but to my dear old Panasonic camera:

I finally got a "real" one (that's what my boyfriend calls it). I got all excited when I went to buy it but it was out of stock so had to wait two days to collect it. But it is finally mine. I now have the tedious task of reading the manual guide and learn how to use it. For someone who has always had little digital cameras....it is not easy!

Say hello to my Nikon Coolpix P510! Isn't it gorgeous? I love it :-)






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...