You might also like...

Image Map

Friday 26 October 2012

A nice day out

I went to the park with my sister, my niece and her best friend. It started as a very cold day but in the end, we had a great time. I even discovered a race I had never heard about before: the Red Panda.
Isn't that the cutest thing you have ever seen?! You just feel like cuddling it. And it is just as big as your average dog I would say. So cute

 
Then there was this bear. Quite funny...and chilled by the look of it! He took the pose for some pictures, then climbed up the tree and stayed there, looking at us and smelling the air. We couldn't smell anything but it looks like there was something really yummy around as the other bear was smelling it too!


Of course, I couldn't post without a little something jewellery wise. You know me, huh?
If you follow the trend, you must have heard about Shamballa bracelets: they are everywhere at the moment. So thought I would give it a try as I had the thread, and also some beads and discs I made during the summer. What do you think? Do not be afraid to comment. That's what also helps bloggers like me to improve in their work....and to post as well :-)



This will not be my only attempt, for sure.

That's all for today :-)
post signature

1 comment:

  1. It reminds me one I had When I was at primary school.
    À blue one...

    Audrey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...