You might also like...

Image Map

Sunday 21 October 2012

Sunday Interlude

This week is all about pastel. Over the summer I bought a few of those but never really used them as thought in the end that they would not compliment my hands!

As I was looking for a sample for my sister's design, I thought I'd give them another go.

So here is a sample on my nails (color 376-candy pink)

and my sister's mani (color 389-mint milk)

For the braids, I have used the following colors:
 
Kiko Steel Grey (400)
 
Kiko Wine Red (703)
 
Colorama Ocean Blue (661)
 
 
Oh! and the name of my blog is in no way related to the nail polish brand...it is spelt differently and was created without me even knowing this brand back then lol
 

That's all for today :-)
Pti Kikó

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...