You might also like...

Image Map

Monday 22 October 2012

I'm cheating

Yes, because the nail art post is on Sundays, but I got a new toy in the post today and was dying to try it so...I changed Madame L's nails :-)

What did I get? My Konad plate!


I was intrigued by nail stamping a few months ago and wanted to try so when I saw them in a random shop while walking in a street in Lyon, I bought two "kits" like this one below:

This thing was terrible as the plate was no good: the stuff on it were not deep enough so it was impossible to do anything. Both of them were useless. I would not recommend to buy any kit from that shop, but I do not remember the name of it. It was one of those random shops that sells a bit of everything; I can only remember the street, Auguste Comte.

Anyway, enough about that, let us see what I have done to Madame L tonight: I need to get the hang of it as stamping is not as straight forward as I thought it would be. I had to try a lot of times to have the flowers to show up on the stamp. Maybe my scraper is not good, not sure. But for a first, I think it is ok.



I have also changed my nails while playing with nail polishes lol
First I applied that one (Miss Europe, colour 12 - Gris Mat) ...

Then thought it was simple so I applied a coat of that one: I do not know this brand (Pupa), it was part of a gift basket I got from my colleagues on my last day of work. It is ok, but I am not a fan of that kind of polish as it tends to be a nightmare to remove it afterwards. The nail polish goes, but those glittery things don't!!

That's all for today :-)
post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...