You might also like...

Image Map

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Introducing....

Madame "L": my model.

I was playing today with new stuff (fabric and a new app as you will see from the pictures below), and each time this happens, I need to try them on someone :-)

So I just wait for her to get back from work and jump on her as soon as I can!
Yesterday was while she was checking her emails....working girl!

"What is on her head?!" you are asking yourself. Well, Madame L loooooves those biscuits: they are called "Lunettes" in French. I made one in polymer clay a little while ago but didn't know what to make with it for her. Yesterday I made a headband and added it to it. But in the end, not too convinced, so I will change it to something else.
 
the soft version of the headband: I made a smaller one
 
That's all for today :-)

Pti Kikó

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...