You might also like...

Image Map

Saturday 20 October 2012

Nostalgia....

This is what happens when you decide to clear out and go through boxes.

Due to space issues, I had to put away my Fimo space so I said goodbye to my pasta machine and my oven: both back in their boxes. My knives, rollers, cookie cutters, inks, powders...sad moment.
But it is just for a few months hopefully and I have plenty of other things to do!

So of course, when clearing out, you go through boxes and come accross things, hence the necklaces in my previous post and today's necklace. This was my very first flower cane that looked (to me!) like a flower! I remember how excited I was when I completed it. I could not stop admiring the cane on the table and wouldn't dare cutting it.

In the end, I finally made this necklace. Not so convinced now that I look back at it lol
What do you think? Feel free to comment!




That's all for today :-)
Pti Kikó

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...